Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bouvier Ready to Rock Seattle!

Well, it's almost time. On Sunday I'll be running the Seattle Marathon. I have not recovered properly since crashing and burning after my 34.5km run two weekends ago, so am a little concerned, but hope to at least run in the 3:45 range if not get the PB I was hoping for a few weeks back. I think what I've learned is to build up and run, rather than building up and trying to sustain it and then run. In short, more of the big runs closer to the date next time. All good learning for my redemption run at Boston, which is next up on the marathon schedule after Seattle.

Anywho, Bouvier and Guy are coming to Seattle with me, so it'll be a nice weekend away regardless. We're staying at the Seattle Westin, with a "view" room and a Heavenly Dog Bed for Bouvier. Next post will be post run, so see ya on the dark side of the moon!

No comments: